Tuesday, October 12, 2010

splash you..

I come to the end like I'm coming to a raindrop.

my daughter holds a daisy, and i hold a paintbrush.

these words, like god, hold me dear.

when i need comfort against the weight of the world.

I'm miss my time, i miss my freedom, i miss my clarity.

all i can do is start

anew.

These will be the fabric i pull from the washer,

only to soil again. i want to walk

to walk

to walk on..and not move



instead..



Eppur si muove.



i cant breathe. the silence in strangling me, where

in its place,

used to be laughter.

We used to be a team.

now, i just fight.

against you, against me..

against the who's and who-not's



why do i always feel like I'm caught in an undertow?



i can see the foam on my feet.

the seaweed on my groin

i can breathe the wet, and taste the burn of the leave...



but i cannot.



i cannot

i cannot



forgive the splash. it doesn't end, and wont explain why



to me.

No comments: